Wednesday, August 20, 2008

night owl

I've been burning the midnight oil lately, sometimes staying up three or four hours after Todd goes to bed. I do this so that I can surf the Internet, shop on ebay and play computer games take care of important household responsibilities.

Until recently, Todd would take Logan to bed and they'd fall asleep together, allowing me to goof off complete tasks without interruption.

But in the week and a half since we've been back from Texas, Logan refuses to go down without a fight. He wants to stay up with me and get in on the fun.

His insomnia isn't quite as well-developed as mine, though. So at the end of the night, this is what we have.

The photos were taken on two different nights this week, by the way.

"Bejeweled totally wears me out."

This is SO MUCH more comfortable than my bed.

No comments: