Tuesday, August 12, 2008

looking ahead to halloween


I'm making Logan's costume this year, and I'm determined to do a better job than I did two years ago when our family dressed up as a pack of hippies. I still feel guilty about putting that big afro on the kid.



He's going as Mickey Mouse this year that is, if I don't screw up the costume...if that happens, I'm getting out the afro again, and here's what we have so far.

The shirt came from Walmart and I made the pants. Now, I have to figure out what to do about the ears and puffy white gloves.

2 comments:

Carie said...

Love the costume! You can probably get some black mouse ears and tail closer to Halloween pretty cheap at Wal-Mart. And either some white streatchy knit gloves or girls dress-up gloves. He will be sooooo cute!
Hey, I haven't posted 'cause my computer is down. I hope to have it fixed tonight. It hasn't been working properly for weeks.

~Chris~ said...

Hey don't feel bad.. It's a Costume amd Halloween is for dressing up.. I remember last Year Billy wanted Alex to be a PIMP.. My old Neighbor in Louisiana tought him how to pull on the Shirt and yell out *I'm a Pimp* or he will slap you on the Butt and say *Give me my Money* so they saw this Hat, $$ Chains around his Neck and Pimp Stick at Walli World and took a Pic.. I fought hard to have him put that stuff back. I will have to send it to you sometime if I still have it on the Puter..
Your little Man will look sooo cute this Year...
Not sure what Alex will be yet.. He actually wants to go to a Halloween Store but doubt he will go in once they have 1 open... Madison will be a Ladybug since Daddy aint home to keep her so she will have to go with us.. Hope you find the Ears and Tail.. Did you check the Disney online Store?