Friday, August 29, 2008

catching the bus


This year, Logan gets to ride the bus home from school. Thursday was his first day, and although he was a little bit scared when I dropped him off, he was all smiles when he got home.

I've been really, really resistant to this although I knew it would be something he'd enjoy. Don't ask me why, but I hate for him to ride with others.

Doesn't make a lot of sense; I'm not such a great driver myself, so it's doubtful he's safer just because he's with me.

Anyway, he loved his first bus ride and can't wait to go back Tuesday so he can do it again.

1 comment:

Carie said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes. It will be your turn soon!

I felt the same way about the bus. About the time I got over it and decided it would be okay for the girls to ride, Chino said NO WAY. So I think it is a common fear among parents.

Isn't it nice to know that you are not as weird as you thought you were?!