Friday, September 12, 2008

happy birthday to moi

Here's the latest addition to our family. I haven't named her yet. Something that rhymes with expensive would probably be fitting.

Even though I bought this with birthday money (thanks, Mom and Dad), I'm still guarding the receipt with my life.

Otherwise, Todd will demand I march it right back to the store so that we can use the money for something a little less frivolous.

Possibilities might include a boat, motorcycle, or maybe a lifetime subscription to Hustler.

3 comments:

~Chris~ said...

WOW that is awesome and it's your Birthday Money so you should spend it how you want to.. I love it.. Sooo cool.. And although I said it on the Board.. Happy (now belated) Birthday...

The Houser's said...

awesome!! Happy Birthday.. late as usual:) So post pix of what you make with your machine... your still so darn crafty!

Carie said...

It looks like money well spent to me. And I know you will use it!