Monday, June 23, 2008

siblings reunited

My cousin, Carie, isn't the only one in the family with multiples. Miraculously, another set of Donaghue triplets has just been discovered!

The evidence? Each boasts a telltale mullet haircut too similar for their identical genetic compositions to be denied.

Although two of the culprits have since cleaned up their acts and now have more dignified haircuts, the third one still sports a Missouri Waterfall.

But don't take my word for it. See for yourself. I'm telling you, the writing's on the wall.

Dad, sometime in the mid-1990s. He still swears this wasn't a mullet; maybe all the perm solution fumes he inhaled while enhancing said mudflap with a bodywave clouded his memory. He also attests that the Z Cavaricci jeans he wore during this timeframe were REALLY cool. And don't get me started on those flat-footed pixie prancer wrestling shoes he had. Oh, wait...he still wears those.

Todd, circa 2006 at a Halloween party. I told him it was an event that required a costume but he refused to dress up. He said only rednecks participated in costume parties.

Bud, circa a few days ago. He's/she's still proudly rocking a mudflap cut. No fancy barber for him, either. He does it himself.

1 comment:

Carie said...

I love the updates Lisa. I also have some of your dad's traits, but luckily not the toe nails. I am waiting for pictures of MICKEY! What is the hold-up?