Monday, July 28, 2008

Neen's birthday was a gas


After another 10 hours in the minivan, we made it to Ingleside. This time, Aunt Barb was with us.

Adult conversation was so much more enjoyable than the looping of "Mickey's Silly Songs" that burned my ears during the first half of the drive.

Neen's 83rd birthday party was a gas, literally. Logan broke out his fart machine, much to the dismay of some of his elders.

He wasted no time demonstrating to Neenie and the other guests the full cadence of farts it produces.

My stepdad, George, later wanted to know where Logan got the device.

I got the impression that he was asking more out of a need to reprimand the responsible party than a desire to obtain a fart machine of his own.

Either way, I'm not saying a word.

1 comment:

Carie said...

You better be glad that George does not read your blog. He would then know "who" gave Logan that horrible fart machine.
I hope you are having a good time. Let me know if you bring home a donkey. My girls would love to see it! And Juan too!