Thursday, May 29, 2008

Countdown to Disney World

Logan insisted this temporary tatoo should go on his belly.
Guess he wants to be able to cover it up if he goes on a
job interview.

We're going to Disney World in a few days - 11 to be exact. I have to give Logan a countdown every day because he wants to leave so bad each morning when he wakes up.

"Mickey's waiting," he says.

A couple of nights ago, he brought a suitcase up from the basement and packed it full of his monster trucks, some books and a little bit of loose change.

"I'm taking some money for Mickey," he said.

Mickey's already gotten enough of our money, I replied.

He then insisted that Todd needed to haul the suitcase out to the van. It's been out there ever since.

1 comment:

Carie said...

I am soooo excited for you. I can't wait to go to Disney, when I am eighty or so. I hope Logan has the time of his life. Take lots of pictures!
Is Bud the girl bird going with you? Was the egg successfully removed? Did she have a c-section?